Which sounds more rewarding to you?
- 🎶Selecting the perfect playlist for my friends
- 🤔Solving a puzzle I’ve been staring at for an hour
How do you start a big project at school?
- ✏️I start writing or sketching to get my first ideas out
- 🖥️I search the topic, then create an outline
- 💬I talk to other people about how to approach it
How do you see yourself in the future?
- 🎙️Being a starI want to stand out and have my work recognized
- 💡Making things happenI’m all about solving problems
- 👑Shaping things behind the scenesI don’t need the spotlight if I have influence
- 🧘Just being meDoing my best creative work on my own terms
- 🌎Saving the worldI’m here to make a difference
- 🤝Helping peopleI want to uplift and do right by others
When life gets busy, what do you do?
- 🗺️I get organized and make a plan
- 🏄I follow my instinct on what’s most important
- 🧩I take care of the easier things first then focus on the big stuff
- 🧗I visualize the end result and work backward
School’s canceled today. What’s your first thought?
- 🏀Reach out to friends and plan something
- 📚Learn a new skill on YouTube
- 🎨Work on my art (painting, music, writing, etc.)
- 🛸Read sci-fi
- 🏕️Head outside and explore
- 🎮Play video games or binge a new show
You’re making a video for a group project. What’s your role?
- 👍Organize the teamHelp everyone find their role and stay on track
- 🎥Work the cameras and directMake sure the final product is coming together each day
- 🎨Make it all look goodBring an artistic eye to the editing and visuals
- 🖥️Build the digital partsUse my technical skills to make it interactive and modern
- 📝Plan the contentResearch the topic and plan what the video should be
- 📣Give the presentationTell a story to the class that they can’t ignore
Which one sounds like you?
- 💡I daydream about the future and imagine how things could be different.
- 🛠️I like building things, making stuff you can see, hear or use.
- 🕺I like getting people together, planning events and making things happen
- 🧠I overthink situations and often remember details other people forget
What are some skills you're proud of?
Pick up to three
- 🛠️DIY, crafting
- 💬Public speaking
- 🎨Drawing, painting